http://techwarlock.blogspot.in/2012/07/remove-write-protection-on-pendrive-or.html

STEP 1:First Of All Click On Start.

STEP 2:Click On Run

STEP 3:Type Regedit And Press Enter.This Will Open A Registry Editor

STEP 4: Navigate To 
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\StorageDevicePolicies

STEP 5:Double click the key WriteProtect in the right pane and set the value Of Value Data Section to 0

As You Can See In Image Below.

http://techwarlock.blogspot.in/2012/07/remove-write-protection-on-pendrive-or.html


STEP 6: Click On Ok.

STEP 7: Exit Registry Editor And Restart Your Computer..


Done..
Get Free Updates in your Inbox
Follow us on:
facebook twitter gplus rss
Author image

About Myself :

Hi Friends !!! My Name Is Anto Navis. I completed My B.E CSE ,I am very Much Interested in Blog Deisgning. My aim is to share all the computer tricks and technology to all over the world. In My blog i collects all the informations through all other websites people must know and learn the computer skills and technology.If any doubts ask me.I will surely solve your problems..Stay Connected With Me

Connect with me on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top