This VBS trick can make any of your friend's keyboard type any message continuously. Open Notepad, copy the code given below and save the file as Tricks.vbs or *.vbs. You will need to restart your computer to stop this. Try this after closing all important programs.


Set wshShell = wscript.CreateObject("WScript.Shell")
do
wscript.sleep 100
wshshell.sendkeys "This is a Virus. You have been infected."
loop
Send this file to your friends as an email attachment to see the fun.
Get Free Updates in your Inbox
Follow us on:
facebook twitter gplus rss
Author image

About Myself :

Hi Friends !!! My Name Is Anto Navis. I completed My B.E CSE ,I am very Much Interested in Blog Deisgning. My aim is to share all the computer tricks and technology to all over the world. In My blog i collects all the informations through all other websites people must know and learn the computer skills and technology.If any doubts ask me.I will surely solve your problems..Stay Connected With Me

Connect with me on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top