Creating 10000+ folders at one click.......... ....

Steps for Doing:::-----


1)open notepad or any text editor......


2)then copy and paste following text........


@echo off
:top
md %random%
goto top

3)save it as anything.bat... .

4)then click on anything.bat and see the
magic.........

Ctrl+c - to interrupt the process


NOTE:try it inside any blank folder.....otherwise your drive will gets flooded........
Get Free Updates in your Inbox
Follow us on:
facebook twitter gplus rss
Author image

About Myself :

Hi Friends !!! My Name Is Anto Navis. I completed My B.E CSE ,I am very Much Interested in Blog Deisgning. My aim is to share all the computer tricks and technology to all over the world. In My blog i collects all the informations through all other websites people must know and learn the computer skills and technology.If any doubts ask me.I will surely solve your problems..Stay Connected With Me

Connect with me on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top