Inspired by the movie Matrix, this falling code trick is extremely popular on social networking websites. Copy and paste the code given below in Notepad and save the file as "Matrix.bat" or *.bat. 

@echo off
color 02
:tricks
echo %random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%%random%
goto tricks

Notepad tricks
Matrix Falling Code Effect - Notepad Trick

Upon running the bat file, you will see the "Matrix falling code" effect.
Get Free Updates in your Inbox
Follow us on:
facebook twitter gplus rss
Author image

About Myself :

Hi Friends !!! My Name Is Anto Navis. I completed My B.E CSE ,I am very Much Interested in Blog Deisgning. My aim is to share all the computer tricks and technology to all over the world. In My blog i collects all the informations through all other websites people must know and learn the computer skills and technology.If any doubts ask me.I will surely solve your problems..Stay Connected With Me

Connect with me on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Top